The Myth of Endless Torment in Hell

I am a Christian and I believe the Bible. I believe the Bible is true
and authoritative. I do not believe in endless torment. I used to, but
now I don’t, not because I don’t believe the Bible, but because I am
genuinely convinced the Bible does not teach it.
That’s the case this book will make. It is an appeal to the Word, and
the words in the Word, with full confidence that the Author of
Scripture and Creator of Language used His creation and wrote His
book to clearly communicate and not confuse.
You may hold to the dogma of endless torment with a clenched fist,
but I hope you will at least hope I’m right. Either way, I have no
doubt the following evidence will be compelling to the thoughtful
reader.
Endless torment is true or it’s not. Belief or disbelief doesn’t will it in
or out of existence. If it’s true, my little squirt gun can’t put it out. If
it’s not true, your little match can’t keep it lit.
So, let’s relax, search the scriptures, and see whether it’s so.